Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Cybersmart

Cybersmart
Image result for cybersmart


  • What it means to be cybersmart and why it is important
What is means to be cybersmart is to always be on task and to never be dogey online.

  • Two things you learnt about being cyber smart and how you could apply it to your own life. If I see someone bullying online I would help out the survivor give him/her some advice and help them get their this hard time. If I met the cyberbully I would tell them to say sorry for doing it, If they don't do it I will give them a hiding.

  • Describe one of each:

  • A personal strategy a young person can do to help themselves if they are being cyberbullied
If I was that person I would ask teachers, Parents and others for help so I know next time when it happens again what I need to do.
  • A interpersonal strategy a young person can do to help their friend who is being cyberbullied
I would help them by taking them to the social worker, Dean or their parents because cyber bullying is a very effective to the survivors emotions.
  • A personal strategy a young person who finds themselves bullying other young people can do to help build their self-esteem and change their behaviour
Tell them to stop bullying because they are hurting the survivors feelings and could get in big big trouble.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work Judah, Like how you included a picture in your blog. What does cyber-smart look like? and is physical violence an appropriate way to deal with the situation?

    ReplyDelete